Monday 15 February 2010

version control - How do I convince a supervisor who's afraid of/new to repository environments? -


I have almost assured the place that I am co-opting (aka I only short-lived) to start Using version control, they (once again!) Update it once after copy-pasting their projects for a drive on network (Yak!). After teaching about Git and playing around them, I have to solve the A concern: "Suppose that Geet is no longer a matter and all our local versions were removed. So what? " It is in response to the fact that the remote repository is an unrivaled store I have decided what exactly is the problem that it does not feel comfortable with the repo environment due to a new concept Does.

How can I explain to a person who is interested in version control (GIT), but scared of infection for a repo environment?

Maybe guitar parabell will help you understand?

In addition to this, there is a very good book, but it is only German "Daily Git." Is called. Wei Cometente Collage Ehane Git Echkler Wurde "(How will a competent affiliate explain to you by Martin Dillinger?)


No comments:

Post a Comment