Monday 15 February 2010

html - fixed nav looses focus when scrolling on mobile device -


I have a problem with a fixed NAV on iOS Safari.

The deal is here,

ANS works very well on the desktop, but when I look at it on the iOS device it's a little funky.

On the portrait it works / looks fine when I put the phone on the landscape, then the definite NAVE worked till I started scrolling. When I start scrolling the nav button which loses the focus to the NAV keeps the whole NAV well.

Oh, I want to point out, it happens on iOS 8, iPhone 6 Plus, and when the tables come out, see the image below.

Has anyone seen this? I looked around and found nothing.

Enter image details here

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

This is a very annoying bug with webkit

 . -shel-name-is {-webkit-transform: translate3d (0, 0, 0); Conversion: Translation 3D (0, 0, 0); }  

Try it. This will fix it.


No comments:

Post a Comment