Monday 15 February 2010

css - Center Dropdown Divs, Move Following Divs Down With Bootstrap -


I am starting with bootstrap and running in two problems. First of all, I am trying to focus my hero-start-form Div. I have tried "center-block", "inline-block", "margin: 0 auto" width and many other things that have not worked, I currently have it ("position: absolute" and "below: 0 "was to be inserted into the lower part of the zambotron. -row-start-form div):

  .hero-start-form {status: complete; Bottom: 0; Correct: 0; }. Vertical-start-form Selection-Container {Padding: 0; Status: Relative; }  

Secondly, I'm showing the bootstrap carousel code placed below the jambotron at the top of the jambotran division instead of below.

I tried to do this carousel:

  # myCarousel {display: block; Status: Relative; }  

What am I missing?

Here are my JS Friedal:


No comments:

Post a Comment