Monday 15 February 2010

osx - Why does Mac OS sometimes launch the wrong binary when I click on a .app -


I created this application which contains several binary files (let's say X, Y and Z). I have one. Plist file which specifies that the X should be launched when the app is opened. Everything works well at 99.9% time, but occasionally, it launches another binary (Y or Z).

This usually happens after some crashes in my application, so I guess it's a Mac OS system that detects that something went wrong in binary and try to make a different effort Please.

This is very bad for me because my application becomes unusable as long as I do not uninstall it and restore it.

If these additional binaries have just been launched to do some work in your app, then any There is also no reason that if you are not already storing them in the resource folder inside the app bundle for the main binary in your app bundle for your app bundle, then you can try to give them a place in the macode folder where Main binary i think is that Whatever the mechanism is launching a separate binary instead of the main one, they will hide enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment