Monday 15 February 2010

javascript - How to disable resources of a grails plugin -


I am working on a project that I have divided into several independent plugins. So for every functionality, I have a plug-in that is integrated and can be reused in any other project.

Now I am using the plugins of my theme in development mode grails .plugin.location.'MyThemePlugin '= "..//MyThemePlugin"

Everyone has gone well till now, but this is another plugin which I have recently integrated and there are only a few CSS and JS file names but very old versions. Therefore, due to this problem my theme breaks and does not work.

Is there any way to disable the resources of this other plugin (CSS and JS) files?

If there is no use of the CSS and JS file of the new plugin, then you can add those files to the Plugin Directory Why can not you remove it? Inline plugin editing should work


No comments:

Post a Comment