Monday 15 February 2010

java - How to properly roll back to an older version in CVS HEAD using Eclipse? -


I have a CVS repository in which I have a set of eclipse java projects where I want to roll back the state to the head Need was a special time yesterday, which was essentially the time since the time of abandoning all acts.

I have tried different things, including using "Replace with another branch or version", which gives proper source, but where it appears, CVS now thinks that I Actually I'm working in "back time" rather than head, but with other sources, which displays the files transferred to the team synchronize etc Along with this, it tells me that I am working on sticky tags and fails.

So, what is the correct way to say Eelpse 3.5.1 that I need a filth rollback for tomorrow?

I usually use the following for different files:

 Replace with  - & gt; History  

Which can be found under the right click menu

You want to select the version (Includes locally saved versions included in it) < / P>

Then commit to making it head


No comments:

Post a Comment