Monday 15 February 2010

asp.net - How to turn on line number tooltip while scrolling infragistics ultrawebgrid -


I once saw this feature in action, but I do not know how to turn it on. While dragging the scrollbar, the grid can show the tooltip with the current line number (or line id) it helps you to stop scrolling in the right place. I'm assuming that some property will change on this, but I can not find it. Maybe it's also dependent on scroll mode?

Update: You can see an example of tooltip in the image below. The scrollbar is dragging (up or down) The number of tooltip is the number of lines (you can not see it in this picture, on the left in the grid) this is the same grid which I am using now. Either way this tooltip was stopped by the very old construction of our product. And no one knows how to turn it back: (I'm pretty sure this is a feature of ultra webbread, there is nothing that requires extra coding.

We have now found that you have version 6.3, P>

Then try this code:

  Web Grid. I have met once a while, I think the Virtual Sketch The scrolling is not added as a feature.  

DisplayLayout.XmlLoadOnDemandType = XmlLoadOnDemandType.Virtual;

As you scroll down, it will automatically Put the tooltip on the grid. Take a look for the running spec ... (and remember to select the virtual option)

Here's hope!

Rob G


No comments:

Post a Comment