Monday 15 February 2010

How to force Android to trigger activity kill -


I have a problem that is closely related and

Anyway, my problem is that My app crashes on this activity when it is rebuilt after the system kills it. Since this is a huge activity and I'm debugging to implement Fix, I need to trigger the "activity killed by the Android system".

Right now, I open 20 other apps, and then hope that my app disappears before opening it. "

Is there any better way?

PS: I have tried to kill it manually, it does not work, because my application has been rebuilt from my home screen

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

Actually I got an answer. << P>

In Developers Settings, all the way down,

Search for app -> Do not keep activities

Tick it, then launch your activity, leave it using the homescreen, launch another app (gallery or whatever), and then when you re-launch your app, this Android system


No comments:

Post a Comment