Monday 15 February 2010

Python SOAP client library using a HTTPS connection with keys -


I want to query a SOAP service for which the use of keys is required.

I can write a soap that the client is using HTTPSConnection of Sublevel itself, I'm pretty sure this will work, but that means I have to write the XML load. Is there a good way to do this? Probably getting an existing SOAP library to use an HTTPSConnection object.

Since 2001, I found an old version of SOAPpy (not SOAPY), but I think the SOAPpy library has changed since then.

see url about the argument HTTPS < / Code>:

url - The method is called to call URL.

This claim

From a twisted developer's perspective, there is little difference between XML-RPC support and SOAP support.

After the example there should be no difficulty in calling SOAP HTTPS . Note that turns is different from other python networking frameworks, and there is an important learning curve in it.

PKI HTTPS Support, it looks like there are some limitations, hopefully twisted API will meet your needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment