Monday 15 February 2010

delphi - FastMM, stack trace memory for leaks in dynamicly loaded DLL, compiled with runtime packages -


I am using FastMM with JCL debug information to detect memory leaks in my application. Although I have DLL compiled plugins in Deluxe, both DLS and main applications use the normal runtime package. Now, when I close the application, this text generates a memory leak report in the file which is fine, but there is a stack mark in it for only for the main app . If there is a memory leak in the plugin DLL, then the stack trace leads to the loading plugins; Process in the main application! Of course my plugins are JCL debug data (this is inserted in the Dell Binaries.)

Where's the problem? Is Runtime Package Reasonable To Use? Or some switch (defined) which I forgot to enable / disable? Thank you in advance

Did you set the FooledbugMod option and Memory Manager sharing option (ShareM M and the following) Is FastMM4Options.inc? Have you compiled even with debug infos?


No comments:

Post a Comment