Monday 15 February 2010

Does the logback.xml appender element support nested appender-ref element? -


I only configure Perf4j on an app that uses logback for logging. When I tried to set up AsyncCoalescingStatisticsAppender , I nested the Appendar-Rif element, which links to other fileforms.

But there was no message in the reference appended.

When I was trying to debug it, I found out that there was no downstream appender at all!

Then I changed the Appendar-Rif element with a complete appendix announcement and the downstream adapter was set.

I have changed this code

  & lt; Epander name = "colacicististics" class = "org.perf4j.logback.AsyncCoalescingStatisticsAppender" & gt; & Lt; Param name = "timeslice" value = "10000" /> & Lt; Epander-Riff Ref = "Filler" /> & Lt; / Appender & gt;  

with this:

  & lt; Epander name = "colacicististics" class = "org.perf4j.logback .AsyncCoalescingStatisticsAppender" & gt; & Lt; Param name = "timeslice" value = "10000" /> & Lt; Appender Name = "Filler" class = "ch.qos.logback.core.FileAppender" & gt; & Lt; File & gt; $ {Logs.location} /perfStats.log</file> & Lt; Attached & gt; True & lt; / Enclosed & gt; & Lt; Encoder & gt; & Lt; Pattern & gt;% msg% n & lt; / Pattern & gt; & Lt; / Encoder & gt; & Lt; / Appender & gt; & Lt; / Appender & gt;  

What logback. XML element element nested aper-rif elements?


No comments:

Post a Comment