Sunday 15 September 2013

xcode - iOS autolayout - gap between image and top of the screen, despite constraints set -


I have an image that I want to put in the top part of the screen. I have set my mode to fit, because I want to preserve the original proportion. I 0:

Enter image details here

Despite the fact that the top barrier is set to 0, there is a lot of space between the image and at the top of the screen which is definitely not what I want:

Enter image details here

Only then when I call the top barrier " -100 "about what I want to achieve Something like:

Enter image details here

Can you please explain this kind of non-intuitive behavior and tell me what to do to keep the image at the top of the gap without any interval - as on the image above. / P>

This is a try, if you still have this problem.

Tap on your View Controller And then uncheck the properties below. See if this fixes the problem.

Enter image details here


No comments:

Post a Comment