Sunday 15 September 2013

.net - Issue in resizeing an image to thumbnail size -


I have an image where I am changing the image to thumbnail size, if I am using image size So this works fine [700 (width) * 600 (height)] The size of the origold reveals that I have a figure of 10 size

But if I measure the size of an image [ 1100 * 1200] Origal size , its size changes, the image in the thumbnail but does not match the size of the image of other thumbnails

The image that is shown in the control of the view All images that are shown in size [700 * 600] in a shape

Image which is [1100 * 1200] In size, appears in a shape [slightly smaller than other images]

So when I display the image in the list view control, it shows that all 10 The images are shown in a shape, but an image is shown in smaller sizes

and some images are loaded properly some times

but some images are not shown only for some images 10 images 2 images did not show sre

< Pre> System.Drawing.Image objImage = System.Drawing.Bitmap.FromFile (System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Server.MapPath (@ "Images" "+ SImageFileName)); If (sImageFileName! = Null) {if (iThumbSize == 1) {dHeight = objImage.Height; DWidth = objImage.Width; DNewHeight = 100; DNewWidth = 100; ObjImage = objImage.GetThumbnailImage ((int) dNewWidth, (int) dNewHyight, new system.Drocking image.GetThumbnailImageAbort (callback), new IntPtr ()); }

This code I am using, I am setting the size and width to size 100

Any help would be great thanks

I do not think what is the problem with your code, however, I instead have a graphics Using an object to suggest the object is an example:

  bitmap newImage = new bitmap (newwait, newhigh); Using (graphics gr = graphics.frame image (new image)) {gr.SmoothingMode = SmoothingMode.AntiAlias; Gr Interpolation mode = InterpolationMod. Highquite bibbic; Gr.PixelOffsetMode = PixelOffsetMode.HighQuality; Gr.DrawImage (srcImage, new rectangle (0, 0, NewWind, NewHead)); }  

No comments:

Post a Comment