Sunday 15 September 2013

Hibernate Code Generator does not generate anything -


I try to develop a wicket-based web application using a hibernate on a model layer with a post-grance db I am here.

I have created all my tables manually and I am trying to reverse engineer the code from the tables downloaded from the hibernate code generator tool.

I created hibernate.cfg.xml and hibernate.reveng.xml . In addition, I am able to browse tables from Hibernate perspective.

When I provide the option to create a specified domain as well as hbm files then the code generator runs with the exporter settings package, it does not generate anything Does.

Environment used:
Eclipse 3.5 (Galileo)
Postgrasses 8.3-604
Wickets 1.3 Workspace

All,

I have worked / resolved the problem myself.

The real problem was with the code generator tool [Hibernate tools-3.2.2GA-R200905070146-H18.zip] with Hibernate which does not produce HBM.xml and PiZo by reverse-angle method for Poster SQL DB. Does.

I believe the tool does not reverse the Engeg support for Postgresql DB.

Resolution / Resolution

I changed my DB into MySQL and I was able to generate hbm.xml and pojo. I've tried Eagleps 3.5 Galileo and Eclipse Europa versions as well.

Tips

I have found a way to understand that the device has got support for DB that you use.

Once the console configuration is built for your application, go to hibernate the perspective and extend DB. If you are able to see the DB column, then the device has got support to generate the code.

The reason for this is that, when it was browsing for postgreSQL, it was not listing the columns of tables

~ Jegan


No comments:

Post a Comment