Sunday 15 September 2013

ruby on rails - Could not find generator 'rspec:install' -


I am not able to run the command RSPC in my terminal: install The error returns:

  The generator 'rspec: install' could not be found that you meant to run 'jquery: install' or 'devise: install' or 'responders: install' For more options to generate --help`  

Here is my gemstone:

  Group: Development, testing gem 'pry' gem 'pry -remote '# on an IRB access exception pages Sol or & lt;% = Console% & gt; 'Web-Console', '~ & gt; 2.0 '#printing speed keeps its application running in the background. Read more: https://github.com/rails/spring Mani 'Vasant' # Local Dev Mani 'Rack-Corse' Mani 'Capibara' Mani 'RSPEC-Rail', '~ & gt; For the fonts etc., the curse allows. 3.0.1 'End'  

I have suggested people putting the following line code in the application form. RB but I have tried to do this and it does not work:

  config.generators do | G | G.test_framework: rspec end   

I installed the rp-rails and install the bundle but I still have generated rail Rspec: install

Any other suggestions?

  gem 'rspec' 

This has approved my problem, .. hopefully this will also help u ..


No comments:

Post a Comment