Sunday 15 September 2013

asp.net mvc - How to configure url routing if I have duplicate controllers or views -


I am a newcomer of ASP.NET MVC Framework, I am just wondering how to configure in my case.

I would like to create a URL in my MVC application as the following:

1)

2)

3)

4)

If I configure 'Statistics' and 'Information' as Controllers, can I create a folder under 'Folder'?

I know that if I use the area 'MVC version 2 framework, but I would like to know that it is possible that MVC 1.0 should be used.

Thanks in advance.

Take a look at this.

Update:

You can consider two things: - View - View 1

Say that your URL for the first Local Host / Category / Insert

The second URL for me can be Local Host / V1 / Category / Direct

> You can then use ASP.NET when the URL In V1, the path to the scene 1 / ... can be used to check, then.


No comments:

Post a Comment