Sunday 15 September 2013

mysql - Pubnub PHP subscribe/publish -


I have successfully uploaded pubnub sensor data to CC3200.
Now I store the data of that channel and store it in my local database.

Where can I get the code to subscribe and publish in datastream using PHP?

I tried some code but like in undefined CURLOPT_USERAGENT Client.php ? I've attached my code in the image format.

I have the following error:

1) The use of undefined continuous CURLOPT_USERAGENT - is assumed 'CURLOPT_USERAGENT' in C: \ webserver \ www \ Client.php on line 76 2) Undetermined continuous use of CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER - assumed 'CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER' in C: www: webserver \ www \ client.php on 3) Undefined function Pubnub \ Clients \ curl_init () in C: \ web server \ www \ client Php on line 114

Do I have to add a curl header file to the code ?! [PHP code] [1]

  [1]: Http://i.stack.imgur.com/o2A7K.jpg  


No comments:

Post a Comment