Sunday 15 September 2013

javascript - Connecting Node.js docker container to php container for use with Laravel 5 elixer -


I am running several different Doc containers that include PHP, NGN and some other tools. I would like to use the new Alix facility but I do not know anything about node.js or node. How to connect to JS Container I

All the tutorials I've read use the installation of nodes. Js on the same machine, not the one-way dock container or server, Should talk remotely to the other.

I was hoping someone could tell me in the right direction because I do not know where to start from. I know that you can run the node as a server and can set variables such as hosts and ports, but I'm not sure if there is a need here if it is needed

Such as PHP, NGNX, etc. will need to talk to the nodes remotely in their separate containers, but as I said the examples of Larrall site and other tutorials I have found only to tell that Sector Run command beginning with node on the same machine. I'm losing ..


No comments:

Post a Comment