Sunday 15 September 2013

javascript - How to show hidden div in the same line as the paragraph text? -


I'm trying to use a hidden user ID to be able to properly parse the user.

When I told someone here how it looks

  Hello [note user], this is just a test  

To do this, I had to override the insert method inside the plugin like this

  insert: task (data) {return '& lt; Div style = "display: inline;" & Gt; '+' & Lt; Span class = "mentionUser" & gt; ['+ Data.name +'] & lt; / Span & gt; And 

The problem with the above code is that it does not show text as I would expect.

Instead, how is this text Hello [note user], this is just a test

I want to reveal my HTML / CSS code on the reference name How can I change the same line of text with a Hidden User ID?

do not use div

  insert: function (data) {return '& lt; Span & gt; + '& Lt; Span class = "mentionUser" & gt; ['+ Data.name +'] & lt; / Span & gt; And 

No comments:

Post a Comment