Sunday 15 September 2013

gtk - Fundamentals of Game Programming in C -


Over the last 2 months I have been trying to learn the basics of game programming. That's why I have coded some simple games in Java to know basics like Tetris, Checkers and PAC-Man.

Now I want to learn / improve my skills in C, so I have the idea of ​​writing this game in C to learn more about memory management, OOP etc. I've never done basic c programming but with graphics, so I do not know where to start from.

Which libraries should I use to write simple 2D games in C? GTK +? Cairo libraries? Can you recommend any tutorials? Graphics libraries?

Thanks

I recommend using SDL graphics libraries here There are very good tutorials and performances ... and here for the tutorial ... Hope it goes well!


No comments:

Post a Comment