Sunday 15 September 2013

.net - Windows Phone 8.1: NavigationCache not required while forwarding the page -


I am creating a Windows 8.1 universal app. I have three pages: page 1, page 2 and page 3. I navigate The cache mode is enabled on page 2 inside the constructor.

When I'm navigating from Page 1 (login page) -> Page 2 (Search Screen) -> Page 3 (Results screen).

On the search screen, I am searching the email through the API and then navigate to the results page. When I press the back button on the results page, my screen is navigated. Search screen with previous state) which is fine.

But when I'm entering from my page 3 (the results page), my screen will navigate to page 1 (the login page). And after that I will again login again, this will navigate to page 2 (search screen), but at this time the previous cached condition is also there which I do not want.

This means when I'm navigating to refresh the page immediately, the last time I went to capture the cached content.

Recommend me Any help would be appreciated.

According to my understanding, you would like to clear the page cache when the user is logged out. If so, we can try to reset the cache by setting 0 and setting back to the original value. Below is a good example:

  var cacheSize = (parent of the parent) .CacheSize; (Frame) guardian) .CacheSize = 0; (Frame) generator) .CacheSize = cacheSize;  

No comments:

Post a Comment