Sunday 15 September 2013

c# - How to use Parse() method from the UnitsNet nuget package -


I want to use in my C # project and in the documents that the authors have to parse the units of measurement String like this is using your classes:

  var us English = New CultureInfo ("N-US"); Mass kg = mass. Pares (us English, "1.0kg");  

I wanted to use it in the same way, so I installed the package using the Nugat console in my project:

  Install-Package UnitsNet  

and ensure that the context has been added to the project.

The problem is that I still can not see the pars () / Tripers () methods in the unit types.

Am I doing something wrong, or is the document old?

It has been discovered that the documentation was slightly ahead of time.

Install-Package UnitsNet

Strong>, and Tried to use the changes mentioned in the question, it was first introduced in the 3.5.0 version.


No comments:

Post a Comment