Sunday 15 September 2013

android - Tablet not enabled on Play store -


I have searched and read all related docs on Google Play, I just "not enabled" for my app I have the resources for all the devices I want to support, which is basically API 8 +

I do not even need those features that can not be pills and add everything to the support screen Received:

manifest

The Play Store says that My APK I search is compatible with every tablet:

devices

After that, Google Play still says I'm missing something:

Playview

If anyone has to do this work, please share, thank you.

Similar Links: |

Edit

I'm still stumped on this, but I emailed to Google and today I came to know that in the store, all my devices Now show it as compatible; However, in the Developer Console, I still see the "lightbulb" signal.

compatible device store


No comments:

Post a Comment