Sunday 15 September 2013

c# - pushing to live asp.net web application. Security Exception -


I would like to help with the following asp.net error, after deploying my app for my living now < / P>

Description : Attempted to not allow any action by security policy, please contact your system administrator to grant this application permission, or Change the trust level of the application in the configuration file

Max Ansh to edit the post web config file and adds to allow the Trust. I read it but I am not really able to understand it.

If it helps clarify things, then it helps to clarify things. I can connect to the database and recover the results using LINQ.dbml DataContext. However, when I try and assign the results of the object, say for example. Data reference is an external project that is compiled in DLL and puts it in bin folder.

  DataContext db = new DataContext ("connection string"); Var Bank Users = (From DB.Bankers in U. where U.BinkerEmail == TXT_user.Text and & u.banker_password == TXT_pass. Select Text U). Single ();  

It throws the error posted above.

I have access only through the control panel, so any changes will have to be in web.config. I have made this project my own application pool

Hi, In your web configuration,

P>

try it & lt; Trust level = "full" /> and we'll see what happens ... just try it ...

source


No comments:

Post a Comment