Tuesday 15 September 2015

user interface - Update Gui without pressing submit in AHK -


So I'm sure that's already covered but I can not find it, so if you know that Where is the answer, just tell me in the right direction! I have a GUI with two radio check boxes, and I show / hide some commands on which the radio has been selected. However, I do not want to create a new GUI, or to do so, click the submit button. Is there a way to trigger the geocontroll without submitting a GUI? Thanks! Paul

OK, so I came to know what I'm trying to do, and so I I am posting here for posterity sake! ;)

I realized that if I connect it with nohide then I can use the submit GUI without closing the form. So I created a globe for both radio buttons, so when none is selected, they activate a sub-routine which submits the form (without hiding), and shows more commands like what I want Paul or Insert Text


No comments:

Post a Comment