Tuesday 15 September 2015

php - Error on building Android app with sh-script -


I try to run a shell-script to create an Android application on my Linux system. The script will be started with a php-file. I tested my server console from my script and it worked fine, just like I want ... now I try to start it with my PHP script and give me my log file The following message is found in:

  path.js: 360 new type error (logic for 'path string must be string'); ^ TypeError: The argument string for path.join should be on path.js: 360: 15 at Array.filter (original) at export.join (path.js: 358: 36) / usr / lib / node_modules / titanium / lib At /titanium.js:43:28 on the object. & Lt; Anonymous & gt; (Module.JS: 456: 26) on module._actaction.js (module.js: 474: 10) (/usr/lib/node_modules/titanium/lib/titanium.js:80 Jun) module._ compile on Module Module.load (module.js: 356: 32) at Module.require (module.js: 364: 17)  

I Tried to shut down that script with many users from the server console, and it worked fine as I told my php-file that it does not work, there is a snippet of my shell-script below.

  Export ANDROID_SDK = / Srv / sdk / android-sdk export MOBILE_SDK = / root / .titanium / mobilesdk CD $ WORKSPACE / sample_app Titanium Build - SDK '3.4.1.GA' - Build-Only - Platform 'Android' - Android-SDK $ Android_sdd & gt; Build.log 2 & gt; & Amp; 1  

Someone can help me, please I look tough for the solution ... thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment