Tuesday 15 September 2015

Creating a fancy URL with PHP -


Before I go further and ask you my question, I understand that the Internet There are several ways. I also understand that this process is called rewriting the URL. However, since I am not a profesional on coding, the process of these things is very difficult and difficult to understand. So, I thought I would ask the Stack Overflu Community for help!


Here is what I want to do. Currently, I have 2 main files.

index.php and php.php .

My site allows users to enter a user name and get information for that username. Contains index.php form input, and php.php handles the actual PHP code. Once the user has submitted the user name, the URL will eventually appear in this way;

The URL above is for me to see:

OK, it would be easy to do this with an .htaccess file:

  revueAjney on recitbase / revert rules ^ Player /(.*)$ php.php? Username = $ 1 [L, NC]  

No comments:

Post a Comment