Tuesday 15 September 2015

javascript - hide text but not input inside a label jquery -


I have a label and input output from a shopping cart that we are using. I do not want to hack the cart origin to change it's way of output. Therefore, the code happens with the input inside the label as follows:

   Yes & lt; / Labels & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;  

I am trying to hide the word "yes" in the label, but I am unable to choose it. This is not a brother of input since a label and if I do not choose the input of the parent, then it makes the whole label disappear with the input. I tried forward and it wont be done, because DOM-wise text is not really next .. I can not use orphan because there is no label for its orphan. What am I missing? Thanks!

Replace labels with checkboxes only.

  Var l = $ ('[FormField_29_0] for label'); L.html (l.find ('Input'));  

No comments:

Post a Comment