Tuesday 15 September 2015

Django: using ForeignKeyRawIdWidget outside of admin forms -


I am trying to find some documents to use foreign carriagewidth in my own forms. Currently I'm getting the error, "at least 2 non-keyword arguments" (1 given) " init () gets" which tells me nothing.

Any help would be most appreciated Googling It changes a bit but Dev conversations and there is no such example how I can implement it.

Update : it is resolved; See the solutions below.

As DJ ango 1.5, it works in non-admin forms to reuse foreign carriagewidth Does. Django.contrib.admin.sites Import Site Category from InvoiceForm (ModelForm): Category Meta: Model = Invoice Widgets = {'Customer': External CarrierWidgets (Invoice _Meta.Gate_Field (Customer).

') .rel , Site)}}

No comments:

Post a Comment