Tuesday 15 September 2015

comments - Accessing Jcomments permission tab in joomla / Enabling hidden menus -


I'm using a no unnecessary menu to edit Joomla by super administrator That installation / uninstalling module etc. But now, I want to set jcomments permissions and I can not find the menu anywhere to do this. I found a simple settings page using the administrator / index of Php? Option = com_jcomments & amp; Task = settings

But I can not go to the permissions page because it uses AJAX (I think) .. I thought of editing the settings in the database directly but it was very Only bad will be practice .. So,

1) Can anyone tell me how to enable or how to enable those menus

2) If not possible, then I want to uninstall the old version of the zoom and make it a new one

You can change the menu to

. / Administrator / module / mod_menu / helper.php

and menu permissions

/libraries/joomla/user/authorization.php

However, if you can not install anything (United Nations), then I think that you are not just a manager (Administrator) (Can you create new users?) Then maybe it's just Joomla That's the habit of using the menu to allow your role. More information for user roles


No comments:

Post a Comment