Tuesday 15 September 2015

Grails render as XML generates an unwanted class element -


I am providing a command class in XML form via XML

  foo Submitting as XML  

Where foo is an example of a command class.

It successfully gives XML for the value of objects. However, there is also a class element in the generated XML, like, My.package.ClassNameOfCommandObject

This also happens when I do a standard domain class, as well as when I sign I use the ASXML () method

I have taken a look through the XML converter documents, You do not have the necessary options. The easiest way (though a hack) is to generate XML only, and to substitute string in the resulting string.

It may be of use - it goes a little bit in the interior of the process and where you can overwrite things

Of course, you always need very custom if you An example is the only markup builder you can use


No comments:

Post a Comment