Tuesday 15 September 2015

iphone - Capture the preview of a UIImagePickerController -


It has been asked many times. But most answers do not apply to the latest OS (3.0+) or "Apple will reject it".

The program I need is catching the image displayed in the preview of the UIMPC controller, the user takes a picture and uses the image - what exactly do I need, one of my app Getting a screenshot, which includes the camera in the background and other items on the foreground.

I have tried several methods, being the latest: iterate through all the subviews of UIImagePickerController.view and using them using the [view.layer renderInContext:] method Save as images. With this method, I can actually get all the controller's assets (buttons, etc.), but I can never see the actual preview. Has anyone installed a way to do this in 3.0+?

It has already been answered along with


No comments:

Post a Comment