Wednesday 15 January 2014

subsonic3 - Subsonic Simple Repo for high volume site -


The simple repo has given me a competitive edge in my consultation. I project projects "CMD.Pameters.Ad (Ultimate)" days I can complete it very quickly. As things progress in this progress, I am reaching high volume sites and thinking that the simple repo is still the way to go. I am thinking that people's experiences are making SR versus production. Any tips or tricks for using SR in NHibernate production

What I have read and seen, says that the simple hypothesis is mainly in the prototype phase and When people go forward, most people swap for ActiveRecord.

For me, the transition point comes when I start worrying about how much work will be to switch. The ActiveRegord setup for the subsonic still allows for rapid development, especially compared to the "CMD.Pameters.Ad (Ultimate)" days, unless there is no need to do hemorrhoid work, Does like NHibernate.

For me, the SubSonic's active record is really good business.


No comments:

Post a Comment