Wednesday 15 January 2014

Cannot find JavaScript "Alignment" settings in IntelliJ IDEA 14.0.3 -


I'm totally new to IntelliJ IDEA (v 14.0.3), and trying to update code style settings I am However, I have been unable to successfully update my javascript code style settings, especially "alignment" settings. If I hit "Enter" to break a line, then I hope the editor indents the new line. Unfortunately, this is not the case (as you can see by another image).

javascript example

The "help" menu inside IntelliJ Gave me a screen, especially after the "Keep while reformatting" header, a table of "alignment" option was listed. However, as noted from this screen, I can not get the alignment title.

Javascript code style settings </ P> <p> Do anyone know what I want Settings should be adjusted to break the line line and automatically indent the new line? </ P> <p> thanks </ p> </ div> <P> <div class =

You're almost there - go to the tab and indent tab and make sure that continuous indent is set to 4. This setting lets my lines As described

If this does not work by pressing Enter, but the code ( Code> Correction code ... ), make sure that the following checkbox is checked:

File> Settings & gt; Editor & gt; General & gt; Smart keys & gt; Enter & gt; Smart Indent


No comments:

Post a Comment