Wednesday 15 January 2014

How can I detect if javascript files are being blocked by IE11 security settings? -


I have a site that renders almost everything via javascript (not my design), and with it the Internet There have been many problems on the Explorer, of course the recursive issue is that when the user is set to high security, then the required javascript files have been blocked, I believe because they are from other domains in that the Drupal setup There is something with me, I am not completely sure, but the important thing to know is that the files are made from a different domain and there is nothing about it.

What is my client? Wish that whenever this script is blocked, there is a warning to pop up that tells its users how to change their security settings.

1) If I add a javascript file to the same domain, then it should not be blocked, right?

2) What are the user's security settings, or can it detect that the script is being blocked via javascript?

-Text "itemprop =" text ">

Another way to find out whether JS scripts load or not; There can be so many things, it's their network firewall, OS level Firewall can be browser security settings, continuing with list possibilities

You can do the following: