Wednesday 15 January 2014

root - Running composer without using sudo -


I have followed a guideline for establishing a composer globally from a composer site:

The problem is That every time I use a composer, it is a pain because it is a pain because every seller folder root created with sudo composer update Owner is under, for which I have to change to www-data .

I have tried:

I have tried chmod + x / usr / local / bin / composer which is now Also I need to run composer with sudo because root is . Set to 775 with

/ usr / local / bin / composer www-data: www-data with privileges. Nevertheless, I need to run a composer with the first made podo.

How can I solve it so that I do not use the sudo every time I run a composer?

Problem detected

1) I had to clear the cache in either /home/lamp/.composer or change its owner

2) and < After changing the owner of code> / usr / local / bin / composer

after making these 2 changes, the composer will now use the code without using sudo Can run orders.


No comments:

Post a Comment