Wednesday 15 January 2014

python turtle fill alternate squares -


I have created a program that creates sections 10x10 grid (30x30): I was trying to write a sub-method I fill every 2 squares (like a checkerboard) even so far as I have, but it can not be found to work.

  def color (): For category in Jammu (5): For the category I (4): turtle.fillcolor ('black') for turtles. (Previous) For turtles. (30) Turtle Wright (90) For Turtles () Tortoise. Next (60)  

Any help please

main problem The nested loop was in begin_fill and end_fill , so it was trying to fill every line of the square and was not the finished size I got to get rid of the dragging line Turtle.pu () and turtle PD () also added.

  Turtles. Fill Color ('Black') Range for Jammu (5): For Turtle.bg_fill () In the I category (4): For Turtles. (30) Turtle Wright (90) Turtle.and_fill () Turtle (.) For turtles. (60) Turtle PD)  

If you do not want to show among the people you filled in, then you can fix some quick edits:

  Range (10) in J for fillcolor ('black'): If J & amp; 1: For Turtle.bg_fill () I range (4): For turtles. (30) Turtle Wright (90) J & amp; 1: turtle.end_fill () for turtles. (30)  

No comments:

Post a Comment