Wednesday 15 January 2014

SSH Public key denied on "git clone" command -


I am trying to clone a GIT repo which I had set up in my GITHB repository. This is a rail app. I want to clone it on my local GIT so that I can keep it on all the lock. I have generated a set of RSA key and copied it to my GitHUb public key when I try the git clone "public URL" , it says that the public key was denied I tried ssh git@github.com to verify my key, it also says that public key was denied I have tried many different things to do the work But it still does not Is. I tried changing permissions for 600 and 700 in my .ssh folder. I also tried to add a DSA key because RSA would not work. Please help me. Thank you. :)

I'm on Vista Beat.

The answer to a very old thread here, but I'm on Sigwin and my newly created site To start working with, just had to do this

First of all, I had run it in Saigwin:

  exec /  

me then Received:

  Identity added: / home / Scott / .ssh / private-key-name (/home/scott/.ssh/private-key-name)  < / Pre> 

No comments:

Post a Comment