Wednesday 15 January 2014

cordova - Sencha touch iOS run shows black screen on simulator -


I have created a simple Touch Touch app to test on my iOS simulator, and when I run it, I have a black Here are the steps given on my simulator:

  1. npm install-g cordova
  2. sencha -sdk / Generate path / to / SenchaTouch app MyApp / path / to / MyApp
  3. Obtained a certificate, identifies devices, and receives an appid.
  4. sencha cordova init com.example.TestApp TestApp
  5. The edited app. Jason and added: "platform": "iOS",
  6. sencha app build-up original

When I run the sencha app build -run native I do not show anything to come to the iOS simulator and on a black screen and safari app. When I run the CMD server and go to test my app then it runs fine.

What am I doing wrong? Thank you. Fixed, I finally found out how to use the encoded project for Cordova in the iOS folder on my device. P> Note: If I use the xcode to run it on my emulator, it also still works, just when I did not have it country running sencha app

< Tried to run with / div>

No comments:

Post a Comment