Wednesday 15 January 2014

javascript - In Minitest, can I trigger on-page JS and analyse the result/response -


I hope anyone knows my question. I feel lost at this time, maybe due to the lack of background knowledge I will try to make questions as specific and solid as possible.

In a minimum test, I can manually click on the program by clicking the button on the Events listener, and then can test the expected behavior? In general, how does the minimum behave in relation to JS, and why? Click, function () {resetFontSizeForQuestion (); ShowAnswer (); Adjust the opender (front_size_string); N ++;});

I do not find any information on that topic, should I stay away completely? Thx to help, really appreciate any help.

Actually you need to have an integration test, which is a browser for HTML and JS process Session (in the background, hidden by default).

You are able to interact with that browser session using the commands given in your test, and then check out the results, what happens with the results of running JS.

These tests are slower than regular tests, so you should use them at least, but this is the only way to check / check things that are dependent on your JS site.


No comments:

Post a Comment