Wednesday 15 January 2014

apache - Phantom directories confusing mod_rewrite? -


with, I had the same issue as Cliff notes (to start: mod_rewrite attaching a query string If URI requested is a real directory).

Solutions are accepted there ("DirectorySlash is off" .htaccess add), did not work for me. It's not like I've been hanged, and I only bring it when it's something Also indicates.

After thinking about something, I decided that maybe it was not good to have a nibble qualified clerical link anyway, look like "reference" to the real directory, then I decided to rename the relevant directory now mod_rewrite It also uses the requests of things that use as the name of the directory names as if they were still.

Then, in a nutshell: [domain] / exist but foo does not anymore

  • for "mod_rewrite" [domain] /
  • [domain] / foo "[domain] / foo /? P = foo"
  • [rewrite the request domain] / bar sometimes
  • As the request of the bar is controlled from the expected
  • .htaccess of the relevant directory:

      RewriteEngine off options + FollowSymLinks -MultiViews DirectorySlash RewriteBase / sitedir / RewriteCond% {on REQUEST_FILENAME}! -f RewriteCond% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -d RewriteRule ^ ([^ /] +) /? $ Index.php? P = $ 1 [NC, QSA, L]  
    Comment / condition with the exception of the directory from RewriteRule.

    It seems like it is a cached reference directory structure, but Googling assures me that Apache does not have any cash, what am I missing?


    No comments:

    Post a Comment