Wednesday 15 January 2014

fuelcms - FUEL CMS admin gives error 404 -


I have installed Fuel CMS on the Ubuntu server but can not open the Fuel administrator. When I'm welcome to http: // (my ip) / fuel /, Fuel CMS version 1.2.1, the "Getting Started" page looks just fine. I have also installed the database Http: // (My IP) / phpmyadmin works (phpmyadmin is on / var / lib /) However, http: // (my ip) / fuel / redirect http: // (my Ip) / fuel / start, and returns a 404 error.

I have tried to edit the configuration of .htaccess and apache. Files with no luck, and many times Apache restarted, so now I'm out of ideas

I am going to list information about my configuration below. I am the one that I am missing , Or what could be the problem?

My Apache Configuration:

  & lt; VirtualHost *: 80 & gt; ServerAdmin Webmaster @ LocalHost DocumentRoot / var / www / html & lt; Directory "/ var / www / html" & gt; Follow Option Index SymLinks Allow Multiviz; Override Do not Permit Any Orders, Deny All To Allow & lt; / Directory & gt; Error $ {APACHE_LOG_DIR} /error.log Custom Log $ {APACHE_LOG_DIR} /access.log combined & lt; / VirtualHost & gt;  

The mod rewrite is turned on at least, when I try to enable it, it says: module rewriting is already enabled

installation of fuel The tree is for:

  / var / | - www | | - html | | | - Property | | | | - Cash | | | | - CSS | | | | - Docs | | | | - picture | | | | - js | | | | - PDF | | | | - SEFF | | | - Fuel | | | | - Application | | | | - Codinator | | | | - data_backup | | | | - Install | | | | - License | | | | - Module | | | | - Script  

This looks like my HTACAC (/ var / www / html) (I have also tried rewritable. * Index.php? / $ 0 [L]) Anyone Not with luck:

Options + follow link & lt; IfModule mod_rewrite.c & gt; Rewrite engine on rewrite engine / html / & lt; Files * & Gt; Reject order, prohibit all & lt; / Files & gt; Allow asset folders via #REERTirel ^ (fuel / module /(.+)?/ property / (. +) - [L] #RRRRRIRLLE ^ (fuel / install /.+ | fuel / cron /. + | Fuel / Data_backup /.+ | Fuel / Codeigniter /.+ | Fuel / Modules /.+ | Fuel / Application /.) - [F, L] Revarked% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -f Rewrite %% REQUEST_FILENAME}! -d Rewrite Rule. * Index.php / $ 0 [L] prevents security of #dot files (.git, .htaccess) - Security rewrite% {SCRIPT_FILENAME} -d RecoveryCand% {SCRIPT_FILENAME} -f rewrite rule "(^ | /) \." - [F] Option - Index

  • Open your root
  • Go to line 5 and give it the value of the Rewartbase Change in / should look like this

RewriteEngine On RewriteBase /


No comments:

Post a Comment