Wednesday 15 January 2014

c# - ASP.NET MVC debugging following VS2010 uninstall -


OK this is a weird one.

I wanted to install asp.net MVC 2 beta 2, so I uninstalled VS2010 Beta 2 (which I was not using anyway) and installed MVC 2 .

Then I upgraded one of my projects to MVC 2, but saw that if I try to set a breakpoint on someone, my idea model (class in the model folder) is about a debug symbol Get the error message.

"Breakpoint is not currently a hit ..."

Then one of my old MVC 1 projects Tried to debug and saw the same symptoms.

I have now uninstalled MVC Beta 2, which has repaired Visual Studio 2008 and still gets it with my existing projects.

The strange thing is that there are breakpoints (controllers, support methods etc.) somewhere else in the project.

So I think the question is, what is unique about my idea model in the model folder, from which the breakpoint is not being loaded.

Here's an EXAM lection model ....

  Using the system. Collections.Generic; Using System.Web.Mvc; Using MountKitSearch.Core.DTO.MountKit; Namespace MountKitSearch.Web.ViewModels {Public Class MountKitSearchViewModel {Public String Distributor {get; Set; } Makes the Public SelectList vehicle; Public selection vehicle vehicle model; Public selection list vehicle type; Public selection vehicle vehicle engines; Public iconging & lt; Mountkit Details DTO & gt; MountKits; Unfortunately I'm not sure which of the two incidents (uninstalling VS2010, installing MVC2) created problems! 

There is no good reason to debug an auto asset (by definition it is not a logic).

All other breakpoints are working fine (and I'm stupid!).


No comments:

Post a Comment