Sunday 15 January 2012

php cron job every 10 minutes -


I am trying to run a cron job so that a php script can run on my server every 10 minutes. The script database updates now looks like my crankab:

  * / 10 * * * * / usr / bin / php /home/user/public_html/domain.com/private/update .php  

However, the PHP script does not run at all. I also tried to reload the cron tab after updating the cron:

  $ /etc/init.d/cron reload  
< P> But was not it either work or did my current cronat have been formatted correctly? Do there are specific permissions for which a script needs to be specified on the file to run?

There should be no space between "*" and "/ 10" It should be:

  * / 10 * * * * / usr / bin / php /home/user/public_html/domain.com/private/update.php  
< / Html>

No comments:

Post a Comment