Sunday 15 January 2012

javascript - How to trigger Mouse-Over on iPhone? -


It may actually look like a dumb question, but I am writing an application and where I have come across my mouse over, mouse-click and mouse-hover need different events bound for them. Now all this works as expected on Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari

However, actions on my iPhone will not be triggered. Now my question is that when I hold my finger and trigger an event If I do, can mouse-over be compulsorily removed?

An example where this does not work is correct on this website when you hover a comment, it should display 1 or flag icon.

I am using jquery.

I think you need to reconsider your design for the iPhone (and that's what Any mobile for mobile) iPhone web interface should not be dependent on mouse over and zoom, because they make the interface very complicated.

I strongly recommend that you design a new interface that is optimized for viewing mobile, which is not required, show more options by clicking on the small and small arrows.


No comments:

Post a Comment