Sunday 15 January 2012

How to increase ROM size for sky mote in Contiki-OS, cooja simulation? -


I want to use sky mote in my Cooja simulation so that I can get full functionality of the collect-view tool like power readings but Because I had to shut down additional libraries for my project, so the size of the program exceeded the available memory from the sky. Cooja-mote can support the program size because it uses the original system but it will not provide me with the power-reading in the compilation-scene so if someone knows how to increase the rom; Any help of RAM size without measuring the power to measure the sky for couz simulation will be greatly appreciated. And sorry for the long questions, I just wanted to clarify everything :)

Definition of MCU If you know the way around you, then the folder that runs on Sky Mite is in the contiki / tools / mpsim / se / sics / mpsim / , so that you have the amount of memory howall for the MCU To modify Java.


No comments:

Post a Comment