Sunday 15 January 2012

crystal reports - crystalreports in vs2005 -


I need to create a crystal report that shows the employee's address label, in 2005 using crystal reports I Created the Crystal Report and connected to the data source and everything is cured and the report was correctly generated, it displays

  named Father's name address 1 address 2 city state pin.  

The report was prepared in the above format.

But my client wants

  name (first employee) name (second employee) Father's name Father name address 1 address 1 address 2 address 2 city city state state PIN PIN  

The third employee should be generated from the address label of the staff and staff. Anyone can help me prepare reports in fashion.

Thanks in advance. Name (first employee) Name (second employee) Father's Name Father's Name Address 1 Address 1

I have to print two employee details in one section, but it was printing only one employee in a section description.


No comments:

Post a Comment