Sunday 15 January 2012

android - Getting rid of SeekBar progress indicator -


I am using SeekBar to select values ​​from a range

SeekBar

And I would like to remove progress by selecting the values ​​as indicator (fill the blue before thumb) Is not used to actually progress.

I android: progress to layer list for android: progressDrawable but it also removes the background range pointer ( Gray in the picture above).

SeekBar with custom drawables

On the other hand if I only android: background I do not see it as the platform version Default SeekBar

You can set the android: progress item to Android: Dragon = "@ Android: Color / Transparent"

Example:

  & lt; Android Android: id = "@ android: id / progress" & gt; & Lt; Clip Android: Drauble = "@Android: Color / Transparent" /> & Lt; / Item & gt;  

No comments:

Post a Comment