Sunday 15 January 2012

Paypal | Website Payment Standard | Adddress Override -


I have established a website with integration with PayPal's payment standard. Includes Address_verride = 1 to send to PayPal.

PayPal's "helper" feature is that it fills the address uploaded to the unregistered user in the billing address field.

If a user fills his credit card details, his card will be clearly rejected because the billing address must match his card. If the user knows the error and replaces his uploaded address with his actual billing address, but the customer is working, it is disturbing that users will not realize this way ... I agree to some extent Have to be.

Does anyone know of this solution? Some variables, which are missing in PayPal's Standard Variable Doc, say, "Thesis is an address override, but for delivery address only, there is no billing address"

TIA

< / Div>

One year is too late for one answer, but I had only one problem.

I can not separate the billing and shipping address In my case, users can purchase items in the form of gifts, so the billing and shipping address will be different ... and today, I recently come to know. Oh boy


No comments:

Post a Comment