Sunday 15 January 2012

c# - What is a good 2D graphics framework, for a drawing application? -


Using C #, I am trying to create a raster illustration application and so far I am not able to detect any versatile light weight 2D graphics framework , this guide.

I was hoping that some of you would be able to give me a good start because my choice is currently using GDI + or WPF and that's about it: (... < / P>

Actually, I need something simple that will give me the ability to import canvas, layers, brushes, and all these things to import / export. I have seen through many graphic applications that How do they Implement and look online and do not know where the book is starting.

Thanks, Andrew

If you want to create a vector editor or a raster editor, then you do not mention. I believe raster.

If you have a lot of graphics API experience Do not go, and just work as soon as possible, just go with GDI +. This is the concept of WPF It is very simple.

Both GDI + and WPF can do whatever you want. Working with WPF will probably give better performance because it uses direct X-celeration for AC. It also uses a stored-visual paradigm, which can easily simplify many drawing processes. The learning curve is significantly higher than GDI +, however.

You can always use OpenGL, DirectX, or Unmanaged GDI. They all have 2D performance good but you have to call the unmanaged code.


No comments:

Post a Comment